Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shoe!!!

What can I say...I ♥ Shoes.  I have been a fan of shoes since I first learned I had feet.  Just kidding!!!! I have really been into shoes since high school.  Really what it was is that my family was "poor" so I had my favorite shoes and I would do anything to keep wearing them...anything. That favorite pair was a white pair of flat loafers and I think I had them repaired at least a couple of time before I my next favorite pair of shoe...Boots. As my husband calls them " Elf Boots" What they really are Town and Country Leather ankle boots. Great quality as I still have them after 27 years.  They have been repaired so much that they have the sole sewn through the inside lining of the boot.  I will keep them forever!!!
How many of you wear more then 2 different pairs of shoes in one week?  I for one were different shoes everyday...never the same shoes 2 days in a row. Here are my shoes for the last 6 days....6days and 6 pairs of shoes...fancy that.  I do love me some shoes!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment