Saturday, September 18, 2010

Survey Time: Is it time to change my hair color?

My twin and I with our Grandpa-Natural Blonds
I am one of the luckiest girls in the world...I was born with a best friend! Woo hoo for me.  My sister and I have changed our twinness a lot over the years: Same hair, different hair, I'm thinner, she's thinner, worked at same type of job, each pursuing different goals.  We are ever evolving and now we are back at doing the same thing.
We are both going to college to become professionals in the field of Special Education, we work for the same school district and we have the same haircut.  My dilemma is should I change my hair to be the same color as hers. I think I want to....

Beechick

Beechicks Twin
It will be super hard to get my medium red hair(colored) to be as light as hers.  (The color of my hair right now, that grows out of my head is grey, all grey.) Should I attempt to change my hair color?
Please leave your vote as a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment