Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last Job of Spring Cleaning My Closet

I finally have done what I have been dreading for about 3 years...cleaning out my purse container.  I have a ton of purse that I have not used in ages...Handmade purses that it. Ones that I made and that is what makes it so hard.   I use to make purses and sell them with my sister. We went by the name"Twinsisters" and we sold on Ebay and Etsy.  I have not made a purse in over a year and I never us the ones I made back then , so it was time to free up some room on the floor of my closet.
I saved a few but 14 of them went onto Ebay.  I know....What else was I to do with them. I feel bad giving them to Goodwill or The Salvation Army.  I put a lot of time, effort and love into each of the purses. Now this rag tag bunch will hopefully find a home and someone who will take them out of the closet every once in a while.
If you want a closer look at these sweet little purses just click kraftaholik and you will be taken to my auctions on Ebay.
Thanks for stopping by,
♥Debbee

0 comments:

Post a Comment