Monday, August 2, 2010

Fast Weekend and Etsy

My weekend wentr so fast as they go for most people.  My wonderful husband had to work on Saturday morning so I got to be a bum.  I got up early but ended up going back to bed and sleeping until I managed to get up and go to Yoga.  I have not been in months.  We I got my own private lesson as I was the only one who showed up.  Ella the yoga teacher kicked my butt. Not really but it has been a while so I was really sore when I left the studio. I grabbed a salad for a late lunch and came back home.
Now is the fun part...I belong to a trading team on Etsy and they had a trade event this weekend. I had never participated before but I thought what the heck. I first trade was for bath and body stuff from BragginRightsBath. I went on to make 14 more trades and will be receiveing 14 packages with little gifts for me and the ones that I love. Here is a list of all the Trade-A-Holics I would like to thanks for making my first Trade and Stay so fun. Thank you sooo much ladies!!!
JulibeeKitsch,
ferncuriosities
3DeesPlace
littlepinkplum
DHElegance
Aneurythm
salutationscrochet
PeculiarParchment
BejeweledArts 
Huggermugger
glamazon08
devingreen420

1 comments:

Rachel Kovaciny said...

Wow! You did some awesome trading! Welcome to the wonderful world of TNS and trade frenzies :-)

Post a Comment