Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sad 24 hours

We my very good friend Lavonna lost her husband last night.  I found out right after it happened by text message from her granddaughter.  He has been sick every since I meet him about 8 years ago.  I'm not quite sure what ended his life but I do know he had a brain aneurysm on Wednesday evening of last week. I know she has alot of support from her family so I have not called her.  She did call me to cancel my nail appointment which I already knew was cancelled.  I dropped some stuff of hers off at her house along with some flower. I know she will be OK but I worry about her. 
All that worrying along with my anxiety about performing for my final in my acting class caused me to ditch school today.  It was my first day missed so I'll be OK.  I just could not bear watching the other students doing their skits, me do my skit, spent 4 hours bored out of my mind...so I ditched. Instead I cleaned my bedroom and put laundry away dropped flowers at Lavonna, returned the unnecessary hair products that I bought to work at the salon over the summer and went to Jo-Ann Store. (bad and I will not elaborate)
Got back home, made dinner and made this bag for work...if I have a job when the school year starts.
Well here is my bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment