Sunday, August 29, 2010

So It's Official

My craftroom is now my study room.  I have converted my cutting table into a make shift desk.  I have everything I need to study in quiet and get my homework done.  Mind you I have been studying for about 4 hours today I am very bored...I see my craft stuff all around me. The thread and fabric are calling my name.

I know I have to give up the crafting for awhile...at least until I get into the swing of this school thing.  I am currently working on my addition to shopping.  I have given my credit and debit cards to my husband and am working with cash only.  I have decided to put Charlie in charge of keeping me in check.  I have to keep my receipts and account for my cash before I will get anymore.  How did I get this bad?  What am I looking for when I buy stuff? Maybe I will gain some in site from my Psychology class. I have really been a nut lately and I'm not liking it.  Obsessed with shopping, considering Lap Band surgery(What?), forgetting to pay bills, not wanting to/having the desire to clean, on my computer to much. I could go on.  Is it my medication starting to give me these side effects? That is something I should really look into.  Well i will close for now with a photo of my current sweet obsession...Licorice Pastels and Gumballs. (and I don't really like Black Licorice.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment