Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm Back

What a hectic couple of weeks. I was offered my old position back at the elementary school..Yes!! I am so happy to be back at the same school and even happier to be back with the same children.  They have a great teacher this year and I look forward to being part of her classroom. Because of California's budget crisis I have a 3 day weekend this week.  No work for me tomorrow.  We will be off 5 extra days WITHOUT pay thanks to our Governor. ...but enough of that.  I also started college this week.  Algebra 70/3 days, History 101/2 days, and online Psychology 101.  all classes in the morning with the exception of  Water Aerobics which is 2 evening a week.  I have my plate full but I know I can do it.  Just a quick update on the summer class I took...I got an A.  I am so happy and I think I would like to take another acting class next semester. hehe. 
Now that college has started the grown up vacation we have planned may have to be changed because of all us adult learners.  Finals are in the way for my friend to go on the week we have reservations in Big Sur.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment