Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mickey Has Come Undone!!!

Mickey


has


come undone!!!

His glue has given out and he is now floating around in watchface land.
He is interfering with with the accuracy of my time telling.  It time for me to take to The European Watch Repair and have Mickey put back in his place or at least evaluated for 72 hours.
In the mean time since I have to be able to know the time at work, I have altered a bracelet that my friend Laurel gave me for my birthday last year.
It is made from silverware handles and has a heart charm and beads.   Today I was wearing it and realized I could add a a watch "Charm" watch to it for pretty cheap and then I'll have a watch to wear until I get this Authentic Disneyland watch fixed.
Here it is:
...and the bracelet was a little small because it had a toggle closure so I changed that out as well and voila! I have a cute, vintage bracelet watch for $10.00. I do love a bargain and when I can re purpose something that had fallen out of favor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment