Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The One Person I Could Not Possibly Live Without.

Twin A             Twin B


This is my twin and I. We were goofing around last night with the web cam, drinking margaritas and just enjoying each others company. She is my best friend...no wait, she is more then my best friend, she is my guardian angel, my champion, my hero, the person whom with I can tell anything and know she will never dump me as a friend because of my drama, she's the mother of my other children(Cassie and Steven) the Aunti Mom to my son and soon to be GREAT Aunti Baba. She is strong and determined, even if she does not think she is. She is kind, compassionate, bullheaded and a hard worker. She is calm when I'm yelling and crying and never stays mad at me. She is always there when I need her and I hope I she feels I do the same for her.
I LOVE YOU MY TWINSISTER!!
Love,
Twin B

2 comments:

Sistergirl said...

Well sister, I feel the same way! I just wish I was as eloquent as you. ♥

Debbee said...

You are you just need to let it flow.

Post a Comment