Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Sunday...laundry, etsy, baby, phone and brunch.

Well today was not has productive as I would have hoped. I started the day going to brunch with my son and daughter-in-law.  We went to a cute little diner called Karen's Kitchen...we went there for the biscuits and gravy.  They sure were good.  When I came back home I started on the laundry...oh I hate laundry...don't mind washing and drying but putting it away is way to much.  My back starts to hurt and then I have to take a break then I get involved in something else and the next thing I know the laundry does not get finished and it haunts me for yet another day.
I did have a sale on Elsy today. I posted my listing on Facebook last night and  my sister in law saw the posting and bought the top. As I am writing this posting , I just got another sale from my Facebook posting...my great aunt just bought a top from me. woo hoo!.  Thanks Aunt Joann.  I am trying to promote my shop and I hope this works.

Here are my tops, Vintage Hankee Sleeve Tankee Top I am selling at Backroom Creations


I also had a long over due conversation with my step sister Sheryl (Hi Sheryl!) who lives in Idaho.  I love talking to her. We never run out of things to talk about.
This evening I also found out my grade for the Pre Algebra class I took my final for  on Friday, I did not do so well on the final...but I passed so that means I passed the class.  I got a 79.37% so I get a C and that is good for a PASS...I would have liked a B but what else can I expect from an online class that was a 8 week course. I'm luck I passed. Note to self-Never take an abbreviated on line class.
Lastly, my daughter in law is due to give birth to my granddaughter in 5 days and here is a picture of her. Isn't she just beautiful!!!

1 comments:

El'Aundra Dolce said...

So I saw you on "kandee johnson's" Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

Post a Comment