Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"How Do You Like Me Now?"

The title has nothing to do with the subjuct of this entry. I have that song in my head from the million times they have played that commercial in the past week.
I did not have great sales at the Almond Blossom Festival but I passed out a ton of cards and saw a few old friend, and visited with a good friend Amber. When I got home from the fair I was informed tht we will be getting another dog.  My husbands grandmother passed away in February and she has a cute litlle but old Weiner dog namd Ceasar.  Well hubby and my daughter in law both are trying to claim him for their own. This should be fun.  We will be picking him up this weeknd after Yoga.
Monday was a day of studying since I was busy all weekend and did not have a chance to study for my Educating The Learning Disabled Class.  I studied my but off and when the test was pesented to me I drewa blank. Did not even recall when the first question was in referrence to. We I went on the the rest of the test and ended up remembering the answer to the 1st question.  I did not think I did well on the test but  pulled it off with a 94 out of 100 plus 5 bonus points=99 points out of 100...I was worried for nothing. I am very proud of myself. I also received a call to go for a job interview for the district that I tested for back in January to be an Instruction assistant. The ball is now rolling for me. At best I will be offered a permanent postion and at the least I will be on the sub call list for 2 schools. Woo Hoo I on my way to my new career. In response to that and the fact that I was not going back anyways...I resigned from my job I am on medical leave from.  That is a big weight off my shoulders.
My Fibromyalgia Program is in it's 4th week and I really am enjoying it.  I just need to implement all the things I learned and establish my routine to stay on track.
Tomorrow I will have my first Cake Decorating Class where I will be decorating a cake.  I'm kind of excited. I will post pictures of the final product tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment