Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why when you have a busy day you feel like you have accomplished nothing?

Today was very hectic. as soon as I left the house, I dropped Frannie off for his beauty appointment.  His once monthly appointment cost the same as it does for me to get a haircut but he has it done twice as often. What a spoiled baby. I love him and he is so handsome when he is all cut and clean.
Today was to be my first day at Cake Decorating Classes. Well I got there and found out that the class calendar was wrong and they do not start until next week. That's OK because it allowed me to have the energy to go to the college. Yeah I know, what is exhausting about going into a school?. First of all the parking sucks...I had to park so far away that it took 5 minutes to walk to the Student Service Building. At least I could count that as my walking for the day. All I wanted to know was what I qualified for in Student Loans...that's it. But I misplaced my student ID. No Student ID no talking to Finacial Aid...period. Heck I only waited in line for 30 minutes. I guess I should have checked my wallet to see if I had it. Very disappointing, Well I was sure that I had maybe left it in a jacket pocket from my last visit. Came home , checked pockets , nothing. Ok now I really need to check my wallet. Keep in mind it is a handmade wallet/purse. Well the ID fell down behind the card holders and I had itwith me the whole time. Back to school, but this time I got front row parking. yeah,,,but the line I had waited 30minutes was twice as long.  I waited another 40 minute and let me tell you by this time my back and hips are KILLING me. I finally did get the information I needed and I am set for the Summer session...now if I can get classes.
So back at home I took my little friend Soma and relaxed for a while. Rewrote my Messenger Bag Pattern, made a Pencil Pouch, then off the Joann's for flannel that I needed because I made a cuttting error, Trader Joes for dinner shopping, pick up Frannie, drop him off and run to Vons for Cream of Chicken Soup because TJ doesn't sell anything like that. Made dinner...Chicken Divan, did a load of laundry/washed fabric and then I was done (oh yeah ...watched Real Housewives of OC) Now it is past 11:30 and I think I will try to go to sleep. Wish me luck as I have to get up at 6am to be in Beverly Hills by 9am UGH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment