Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I don't know

..what to name this blog entry.
Today was a productive day...nails done, signed up for a cake decorating class DDL,(darling daughter in law) wants a fondante covered cake for the baby shower. I had lunch at Olive Garden with DDL and mailed off the quilt squares for the Signature Quilt I am making.  On top of that, I cut all the squares for the large rag quilt I am making for the baby. I picked out all flannels with animals so she can learn as she uses it as a play blanket.  The only hard part is I want the back blocks to form the shape of a heart. I'm pretty sure how I will accomplish it, but wish me luck any ways.
The only thing about all the progress today is my body is saying "What do you want from me?" Heat and bed is what I will be giving this body once The Biggest Loser is over.
Tomorrow is my second week of the Fibromyalgia Rehab Program. I am looking forward to the class but not the drive. 
I have attached a sneak peek at the flannel I am using. The 3 top piles are the top and the two bottom will make up the heart back.

2 comments:

Sistergirl said...

Love the rag quilt fabric, but where is the "I love Grandpa" fabric? :-)

Debbee said...

I thought it said both Grandma and Grandpa until I cut it. I think I will just use it. Grandma is making it and that way she won't forget who made it for her.

Post a Comment