Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh what a Weekend.

Well I have had a busy 4 days. On Thursday I was hired as a Substitute Instructional Assistant in the school district applied back in February. Once I am done with my Fibromyalgia Rehabilitation Program I will get my name on the list and a possible temporary/ assignment. That would be a good start for me. So I have filled out my paperwork, did my background check and now i just have to get TB Test. I will be up early tomorrow to get that done. Friday was busy..rehab and an appointment with the personal director of Sulfar Springs to go over paperwork I needed to fill out.
Saturday I picked up my new contacts,  went to yoga and then took a road trip to Tehachapi to pick up my husbands grandmother dog.  My Daughter in Law and son are adopting him. He is an older weiner dog around 13 years old. The kind with the markings of a rotweiller, black with tan. He is very cute and sweet.
Sunday was wash. I worked on Fibromyalgia Charms and did a little laundry. Took pictures of charms and finally got some good ones. Today, Monday was tax preperation day and I am a happy girl. Between federal refund, amount we owe for state and the fee the tax man charges, we will only be out around $50.00. Thank goodness because with our wonderful State of California raise taxes for my family by $1000.00 and I thought I was going to have to pay that amount. Ran a few errand with Glenna and then went to class. I will be out of class until the 12th of April thanks the professor taking a day off and spring break. I have a lot I need to accomplish between now and then.  We are on the subject of Autism and that happens to be what the position I interviewed for: Instuctional Assistant- Special Education - One on One for an autistic child. I'm very excited.  Here are some dog pictures and the charms.
Ceasar- The new member of my family

0 comments:

Post a Comment