Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just when I thought I was turning a corner I flipped a U-Turn

Ok so today I realized I am spinning out of control...well mean in my head. I have so many things going on: 1)The Fibromyalgia Program that I go to 2 times a week and have exercises and logs I need to keep but I am not doing the practices that should, 2) I'm taking 1 college class and I have attended class but have not studied at all. I have a test on Monday night. 3) Taking a cake making class that started today which I believe is making me realize I have to much on my plate. 4) I started on this project of making Scrabble Tile Charms. Don't get me wrong I love it and it should be relaxing but since I am trying to sell them I have become obsessed. 5) all the above added together have cost money...money that I should not be spending because I am not working. I feel like I am going crazy. Here is how the past week has gone.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Tuesday-Worked on scrabble tiles all day and that is all I did other then take pictures of charms, listed charms, order more stuff to make more charms. Sold my first charm and felt so good about it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Wednesday- Drove to Beverly hills for program and thought about how I'm going to make so much money with these charms. I remember my friend Amber is doing the Almond Blossom Festival on Saturday and I know she would love it if I came and sold the Charms at her booth, so I call her. Whooo Hooo I'm so excited. While in group another girl noticed my charm I was wearing and loved it. Boy I'm really going to make alot of money on these thing~feeling so obsessed I don't even mention to the therapist that I took her advice and reminded myself that my crafting skills have value, hence I have value, her and I had this discussion on Friday and that is why I pulled out the scrabble stiles to work on in the first place. On my way home from Beverly Hills I am still thinking, thinking, thinking. Stop at Michael's Craft Store to get more scrapbook paper so I have more regular charms since I have more Fibromyalgia Charms then the regular ones. Get home and start right on taking more charms, first step done now I can start looking on the internet for I place I can sell other then Etsy or E-bay. Open Artfire account...no research, nothing. It did not cost me anything because the sight is totally free but why? Stayed on the computer while watching TV with the family...soo rude and self absorbed. My son even told me after Charlie went to bed that his dad hates it when I'm on the computer when he is home. I guess I would too. So I ate popcorn at midnight and went to bed a half hour later.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Thursday~Talked to Charlie this morning and let him know I was sorry for the computer thing and that I would try to put the charm stuff away. He is worried that it is interfering with the Fibro program and college. Laid in bed for awhile and then got up and made me a cup of coffee to take with me to my cake decorating class. Before I left I was going to put on my Fibro Charm Necklace and saw that the front of the charm I wore yesterday looks weird. Did I spray perfume on it? The glaze is water base. What did I do? What am I going to do because I can't sell something that looks like this after one wearing. Great, Well I'll just get the real resin to make the remainder of the charms. Spending more bad, bad. bad. So the class went great but I need to buy a sh$t load of supplies for the class next week plus make a cake to take with me.
Got a message from Amber, we have been playing telephone tag. Oh course she would love for me to come and share her booth. Came home and working on charms again, I say working because that is what it feel like now. The problems I have been having to get them to look perfect are pissing me off. Trying resin since that's what other crafters I have seen use. Smelly and had to do it outside. Lots of bubbles, but we will see how the turn out.
I then did some insurance stuff, wrote out my car payment and package some thing that sold to be mailed. Went to post office and while in line realized I had not eaten anything today..bad, bad, bad. My Fibro group yesterday was about nutrition, failed! What I am doing. I need to pull the preverbal head out of my bootie and do what I should be doing and stop obsessing about the wrong thing. Well I am turning off the computer now since Charlie is going to be home soon and this is my first new leaf. I did not put the charm stuff away so I better do that pronto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment