Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday, Sunday...Oscars Weekend and I am without Hubby. I guess I will just craft.

Since it is Oscars weekend, I have been without my hubby all weekend. Work, Work, Work He had an early morning on Saturday and worked until late. Needless to say I got a lot of crafting done over this weekend. Much to my dismay our Yoga class was cancelled yesterday so I spent the day in my PJ. It sure is nice to be able to relax and do a little crafting. I completed some Scrabble Tile Charms for Fibromyalgia Awareness but I'm not sure if I like the way they turned out.  I think it is the paper.  I bought a PDF from Etsy and have to print the designs myself.  I have tried plain white paper, photo paper and banner paper/ heat treated to set the ink and they all are smudging. I'm sure they look fine to everyone else but the perfectionist in me is just not satisfied. I also made some out of scrapbook paper and fabric as well. Those came out great.  I have posted some on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/backroomcreations.

Charlie got to go to work a little later this morning so the family had breakfast together. My favorite part of  the weekend. Today I worked on taking photos for my listings for Etsy...ugh not my favorite part of selling online. I finally ended up using Glenna's camaera and had much better luck.

Over the weekend I also caught up with my step sister Sheryl on the phone. It is amazing that we can talk to each other on the phone for 2 hours and still have stuff to talk about when we force ourselves to hang up. I was so glad to hear from her. I also finally got ahold of my Mom and Dad., I was having a problem getting ahold of them. It turns out that they have a different phone numbers and I forgot to change them in my phone. I don't even remember them tell or giving me the new numbers...Damn Fibro Fog. The parents are doing well and I just found out that they may be able to come out  to Cali when my Grandbaby is born. I look forward to seeing them. I also instant messaged with Cassie for about an hour on Friday night.  I can't wait to see her when she comes home from college in mid May.  I had an instant message convo with my childhhod friend Brenda as well. It was so nice to catch up with her. I ♥ Facebook.

I have had back pain all weekend but being able to pace myself has helped. I really enjoyed my appointments at the Fibromyalgia Rehabiliation Progam this past week. I left there feeling great and with a lot of hope in my heart in regards to the relief of my symptoms.
Half Finished Product
I had a busy weekend without even leaving the house...just what I needed after my full week last week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment