Saturday, March 6, 2010

There is nothing like Family...I love them so much.

The people I love the most and what they mean to me:

Zachary-My Sweet Boy-Last night I sat here on my Big Chair with my  baby boy, watching Terminator and enjoying a beer together. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have my child already grown during this time of my life.  I know he suffered the effects of Fibromyalgia in his teen years when I was at my worst.  He has been a big help during this past flare that started in September. He has always been a comnpassionate person but he has shown me through the past 5 years that he is truly a caring and empathetic person. Thank you Son for taking care of me when I was suppose to be caring for you.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Charlie-Hubby and Love of My Life-My darling husband is the best man ever.  He is working his tushy off so he can keep me in the style of which I am accustom. Don't get me wrong I'm not spoiled because of myself but because of him. He is the one who gives me much more then I would ever expect for myself. These past months have really confirmed how much he loves me.  He has really taken an interest in my health and what I am doing to be able to make my life better despite Fibromyalgia. Despite our current financial situation he is supporting my choice not to go back to my job. I love him so much and will forever to grateful to the powers that be for bringing him into my life 22 years ago.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Barbara-Twin A-My True Other Half-My sweet sister is an insiration to me.  She really has it all together. A job she really loves, wonderful children, a caring and supportive husband and she is working to become a teacher. She is creative and hard working. I do not know what I would do without her. She is my best friend and has really been supportive when I am at my worst and during this time while I am on my journey to wellness. I would like to tell her "Thank You" for teaching my how to quilt, how to make purses, how to have faith my own ideas, for her help regarding my next step in career choice and  for always being there for me. I know we always seem to follow each others footsteps but that just goes to show how much we a truely alike.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Glenna- My Daughter That I Share With Another Mother-Yes! I finally have a daughter.  I have truly been blessed with a wonderful, amazing, strong, sweet daughter-in-law. I could not have chosen anyone better for my son. She has been so helpful during these past 6 months. I don't know how I would have been able to maintain my sanity without her. She is my Kitchen Cleaning Fairy, my cheerleader and my friend. She my not know how "Special' she is but the rest of us in the house know. Living with her in-laws may not be what she had in mind but I feel blessed to be able to see her everyday during her pregnancy. I secretly want them to live with us forever so I can continue to watch the baby grown up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment