Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh It Has Been Quite A Monday

Oh what a bad day this has been.Woke up this morning feeling like doodie, as in doggie doodie. I also had a fat eye. I thought I out grew getting pimples in odd places. Over the past few days I have been getting one by the corner of my eye. It has caused my eyelid to swell up like someone punched me. Today I just laid on the loveseat with the heating pad on my upper back and a warm washcloth on my eye for most of the day until I had to go to school.  School was good but I realize how old I am.  We watched a movie with the lights out,  so much for taking notes.  I could not even see my paper. I guess I will have to invest in reading light for future movie to be watched in class.
Upon returning home I made dinner,Taco...yum,  Charlie cleaned up, I made my Baby Shower address list and now it is time to think about going to bed. I wish everyong a great evening and productive tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment